Every yesterday is a memory of dreams.~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Every tomorrow is a vision of hopes.
We joyfully announce that our daughter
Kathryn Renee ***
Graduated from High School
Friday, the seventh of May
two thousand and ten
seven o'clock in the evening
Grace Christian School Auditorium
~Carl & Jackie
Thursday, April 8, 2010
High School Graduation - May 7th!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katie's UAA ballet class final assignment
If you know Katie, you know that her passion is dance. I love watching her perform. She started later in her youth (as a mid-teen) and it still amazes me how quickly she went from not having much rhythm to being a dancer. I wasn't able to be there for this final assignment / performance because the UAA room is so small that guests aren't able to attend when multiple classes are there. Thankfully, another student took this video for us with our camera. The quality isn't real clear (confirming why I NEED a flip video camera! - LOL), but it's fun for me to watch all the same. :) Katie is the one in the second row to the far left at the beginning. She has a hairbun, a top that criss-crosses in back and another tank top over it, and tights that go down almost to her ankles (hopefully these things will help you follow her along on the video). Oh yes, and when they are finished and taking their bow, she is the second to the end closest to the camera. Happy viewing!

Love it!
ReplyDeleteArmin
I sat here with my two Cinderella's and cried my eyes out. Too beautiful that Katie of ours. And too sweet and spicy and everything good. I love her and love you so much. Thanks for sharing. Wish we could be there too. All my love, one of the proud Aunts. Ps we decided that if we do one for Makayla we are not doing it to that song. I would be a puddle on the floor - we decided Twist and Shout might be a good choice. :0) Love Ya!
ReplyDelete