Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
Congratulations on graduating with honors, precious daughter! We are so proud of you!Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katie's UAA ballet class final assignment
If you know Katie, you know that her passion is dance. I love watching her perform. She started later in her youth (as a mid-teen) and it still amazes me how quickly she went from not having much rhythm to being a dancer. I wasn't able to be there for this final assignment / performance because the UAA room is so small that guests aren't able to attend when multiple classes are there. Thankfully, another student took this video for us with our camera. The quality isn't real clear (confirming why I NEED a flip video camera! - LOL), but it's fun for me to watch all the same. :) Katie is the one in the second row to the far left at the beginning. She has a hairbun, a top that criss-crosses in back and another tank top over it, and tights that go down almost to her ankles (hopefully these things will help you follow her along on the video). Oh yes, and when they are finished and taking their bow, she is the second to the end closest to the camera. Happy viewing!

I LOVE it!!! How very beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely slideshow. And Katie is such a beautiful young woman. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you! :)
ReplyDeleteI actually would love to be there. I am on Alaska Air and checking to see if I can do it. Will let you know.
ReplyDeleteHow can our sweet Katie be this grown up and graduating. It makes Gm's heart ache and be soooo proud at the same time. She is beautiful inside and out and I hope she stays right here in AK. for a very long time. I LOVE you sweet Katie and your mama & papa raised your right. Keep walking with the Lord the way they taught you.
ReplyDeleteWow - so many emotions come rushing up as I watched this video with my two Cinderellas. I cried my eyes out. Im so proud of Katie and just love that beautiful, sweet and spicy (shes starting to sound like chinese take out) girl. It will be fun to see as Katie starts the next chapter in her life. It will be exciting Im sure. I just love you both so much and am so proud of Katie. If we make one of these videos of Makayla we won't use that song - I would be a puddle on the floor. We thought maybe something like Twist and Shout would be good. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Love you! Bonnie - one of the proud aunts
ReplyDelete